1) We named the Twinkle Variations a couple of weeks ago. Here are our "official" 2014-15 school year names for the Twinkle Rhythms.
- Variation A: "Pea-nut-But-ter Coo-kie"
- Variation B: "An-gry (sh!) Bird, Hun-gry (sh!) Cat"
- Variation C: "Down, Lit-tle, Up, Lit-tle"
- Variation D: "Tu-lips-and-Straw-ber-ries"
- Variation E: "In-A-Whi-le-Croc-o-di-le"
2) Didn't get a chance to read last week's letter on the back of your Practice Partner Worksheet (or weren't in class and didn't get a worksheet?) You can read this week's "Tone" letter here: auntrhody.org/so-what-s-the-big-deal-about-tone
-Jennifer Visick & Kania Gandasetiawan-
"Beautiful tone, beautiful heart." - Shinichi Suzuki-