As we begin our second semester, here are some upcoming events that you should know about!
- Sunday, February 8th, 12:30pm, at the Colburn School in LA: Graduation concert!
For those of you who are not participating in the graduation this year, even though the drive to the Colburn school is a little far from San Juan Capistrano, I do encourage you to attend this graduation concert as an audience member if you can! Your presence supports Sabine and Maddie and allows you to become familiar with the concert and venue in anticipation of your future participation. Hearing and seeing other Suzuki students at different levels can be a great motivator for you and your child and provide a goal for you to work towards.
- Thursday, April 16th, 6:30pm, in the SMES Performing Arts Center: Spring concert
- Tuesday, May 12th - Last regular Suzuki group class of the school year.
- Tuesday, May 19th - Master class, held during regular Suzuki group class time.
- Sunday, July 5th through Saturday, July 11th - Capistrano String Institute!
More information can be found at www.capostrings.org
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!
"Knowledge is not skill. Knowledge plus 10,000 times is skill." - Shinichi Suzuki-