Thanks for your patience in waiting to hear about this Fall's schedule. After looking over all of your feedback and being in contact with the dance teacher, and after speaking to Mr. Wie in trying to coordinate the after school schedules, we have decided to keep the group class on Tuesdays for the Fall, but move the time a little earlier.
Here is the schedule! Starting Tuesday, September 10th, 2013:
- Tuesdays: 3:15-4:15 - group class, in the Orchestra room of the Performing Arts Center, taught by Jennifer Visick and Chika Wie.
- Tuesdays starting at 4:30, in half hour increments: Private lessons - taught by Jennifer Visick
- Wednesdays, starting at 3:15, in half hour increments: Private lessons - taught by Chika Wie
- Fridays, starting at 3:15pm, in half hour increments, until 4:15pm: Private lessons - taught by Chika Wie
- Fridays, starting at 3:15pm, in half hour increments, until 4:45pm: Private lessons - taught by Jennifer Visick
If you are taking private lessons through SMES, please let us know your first, second, and third choices for one of these private lesson time slots for your lessons this Fall!
Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Regarding tuition, because of some administrative changes there will be a small charge for group classes this school year. I will let you know the details as soon as everything is set up. If you have any concerns or questions about this please don't hesitate to contact us!
If you have friends at SMES who may be interested in joining violin class this year, feel free to pass along the schedule information and have them get in touch with me about joining.
Hope you all are having a relaxing vacation from the regular school schedule. See you soon,