You can now register and pay for Fall 2013 classes online here. We are using the same system as we used for summer classes & registration (the registration site still says "Summer at St. Margaret's" at the top. Don't worry, this is the right place).
1) If you did not use the system this summer, you will need to create a user account. If you did use the system in Summer 2013, you should be able to use the same account as you used over the summer.
2) Go to the registration website, click the drop-down menu where it says "Program", and choose "Suzuki Violin Academy". Then click Search.
3) Several options will appear.
- If you are taking private lessons with Miss Visick or Mrs. Wie of you should choose "Group class + Private Lessons 1S" (This is MOST of you!)
- If you are taking private lessons with a violin teacher outside of the SMES Suzuki program, you should choose "Group Class Only 1S"
- Ignore the other option.
4) The tuition covers instruction from September through December, so, you will register and pay again in January, for the next semester.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
"Practice only on the days you eat." - Shinichi Suzuki-